Pacific Properties Luxury Real Estate is an industry leader in Costa Rica for developable land and currently has some of the most sought after Parcels of Land, Beachfront Development lots, and luxury mountain acreages in the central pacific. Our access to pocket and direct lot listings range from Multi-Million dollar Beachfront hotels, to single family building lots.
The breakdown in cost for a lot is measured in Price Per Meter Squared ( PPM ) and can vary dramatically from one area to the next. Our clients typically have the greatest success when they identify the total amount of land they are looking for and match it with a desired Price Per Meter. Once these general guidelines are laid out the Broker is capable of not only presenting the best options in the current budget, but also identifying comparable lots which might be far more negotiable due to unforeseen circumstances.
Email us for more detailed information and pricing: Brooke@pacificpropertiescr.com / Daphne@pacificpropertiescr.com
jaco mainstreet LotS for Sale
A fantastic corner location in Jaco directly on the main downtown road with public road frontage on 3 sides of the property offering incredible visibility (also on the corner of a highway access road)
Located centrally and directly on the main down town Jaco road (Avenue Pastor Diaz), this lot is prime for any kind commercial income producing development.
780 m2 Total
$650,000 Asking Price
6,000 m2 Total
$1,200,000 Asking Price
one of jaco's last and largest developable beachfront lots
- Featuring direct street (Jaco mainstreet) and beach frontage
- Zoned for commercial or residential development
- The land composition is flat and fully accessible
- Easy access to utilities
Featuring 17,818 m2 Total of Beachfront Titled Fee Simple Property
development ready lot
a unique buyers opportunity: 20 Hectares for $265,000 USD!
FEATURING OCEAN VIEWS AND DIRECT HIGHWAY ACCESS
Possible development on this ocean view property
1. West side is a ridge running south to north. North side is the highest point along this side. This ridge with peek-a-boo ocean views can accommodate around 5 good large lot pads up to the northeast corner.
2. Northwest to Northeast side continues to climb up to about midway, then drops to the valley below and again climbs up to the north eastern corner of the square. This area from the northwest to the midway point ridge has the best views of all with maybe 4 possible large lots.
3. Eastern most property line is the highway. Northeast to southeast is a curving line running north to south. Here are many options for development. There is immediately off the highway a hill up 15 meters high by around 50 meters deep, then it slopes to the valley floor below. This area could be set up to put lightweight condos on the western side of the ridge line. Letting the hillock to be a natural noise buffer.
4. Southern most line starts at the southwest corner highway. Then runs west down into the valley and climbs up again to the western ridge line. This has the lowest points and basically in not able to be developed.
INTERESTED? CLICK HERE
- JUST A FEW MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN JACO
This property is truly an incredible opportunity, featuring 20 Hectares (exactly 198 000 m2) of rolling undeveloped rainforest with several good building sites, as well as some great ocean views. The property shape is in the form of a square, there are existing fruit trees throughout the valley and on the west slope. The location of this property is on the down slope of the highway after Villa Caletas.
-The property has an ocean view of part of the Los Suenos Marina /Herradura bay.
-Power is close by.
-200 + hundred meters of Costanera frontage
-Spring and lots of green on property
-There are no building restrictions, and there's a minimum of mature trees per year per hectare only to prevent serious erosion
-Title and plano is clear with IDA
Access, Building and Electricity
- A road needs to be constructed to bring electrical from the east side. Basic road construction costs would be about $10-12,000 USD, with drainage it should be less than $20,000 USD approximately.
- Strategy: A road could be pushed through to the west slope and a lot sold to pay for all the development of the ridge. Once a couple of slope lots were built and sold, the ridge, land, road and estate construction costs should be able to be paid off.
With Jaco and Herradura beaches being just a few minutes away along with direct highway access, this property offers the qualities of accessibility and spaciousness surrounded by nature that any developer could want.